viernes, 15 de julio de 2016

Non-native bilingual parenting

I have just found a fantastic website where there is plenty of information about raising children in a non-native language.

There isn't much information on the web regarding this kind of bilingualism so I have been very pleased when I have found it.
It is the website of an American couple who are raising their 8 children in German from birth.
What I find very interesting about this website is that we can find useful links to interesting articles and blogs of other families that are doing what I am trying to do with my son.
I think it is great to share our experiences regarding non-native bilingual parenting on the web in order to help other parents to make up their minds and have answers to the questions that we all have when we are starting.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario